Skilled Legal Representation for People Charged With Sex Crimes in Massachusetts
An arrest for an alleged sex crime can throw your entire world into turmoil, even if the charges are based on spiteful retaliation or misidentification. Along with the humiliation of facing these charges, if you are convicted of a sex crime in Massachusetts, you may not only have to go to jail, you will have to register as a sex offender, which will cause you serious problems for the rest of your life. You need representation that will give you the best opportunity to reestablish your reputation. Ryan Sullivan is a skilled and experienced Lowell sex crimes defense lawyer who has the know-how to help defend against such charges.
Providing You With an Aggressive Defense to Criminal Charges
Many sex crime cases come down to a disagreement about what he said versus what she said. Only an experienced criminal defense lawyer can help to protect your concerns and provide you with the investigative skills and experienced legal representation you need and deserve at such a crucial time.
Contact the Law Office of Ryan P. Sullivan when you face a sex crimes charge, such as:
- Sexual assault or rape, date rape
- Lewdness or intentional public exposure
- Indecent assault and battery — touching someone inappropriately
- Prostitution or solicitation
- Rape of a child or child enticement
- Possession or distribution of child pornography
- Internet sex crimes
- Human trafficking
“Ryan Sullivan explained to me exactly what to expect and gave me the information I needed to feel at ease and in control while I navigated this ordeal.” — Client testimony
Aggressive. Dedicated. Effective.
Ryan P. Sullivan is a skilled sex crimes defense attorney. After working as an award-winning prosecutor in Middlesex County, he dedicated his career to defending people charged with serious crimes in Lowell and the surrounding areas in Massachusetts, including:
- Violent crimes, such as assault or domestic violence
- Violations of restraining orders or harassment orders
- Crimes of theft, robbery or shoplifting
- Drug and weapons crimes
- Repeated or other serious offenses of operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Attorney Sullivan’s time and experience in the prosecutor’s office armed him with the skills and knowledge to best develop a defense strategy.
For effective and skilled defense representation, call the Law Office of Ryan P. Sullivan at (617) 997-7597 or send an e-mail to schedule a free consultation today.
- 1 Free Consultation
- 2 Schedule a Confidential Evaluation
- 3 We Will Fight for You